Our process for delivering the highest quality B2B lead generation campaigns is simple:
- We learn about your solution and services
- We do a complete competitor analysis to see how your competitors are marketing themselves and what they are offering
- We build a better offer than your competitors
- We setup all of the elements of the campaigns so that we’re tracking impressions, keywords, ad copy, clicks, landing page form fills, phone calls (if applicable), how fast the leads are being followed up with, the cost per lead, and how those leads are turning into MQL, SQL, free trials (if applicable), and paying customers.
- We develop a financial formula based on benchmarked conversions rates and LTV of customers in order to find a target price for how much we can afford to pay for a highly qualified lead
- We launch
- We optimize based on data and results
- We continue to optimize
- We scale
Our B2B Lead Generation Agency
Here at Lift Digital we pride ourselves on being strategic thinkers and execution experts. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel, and there’s no need to learn hard lessons.
From a B2B lead generation standpoint we always start with intent-based marketing. We target people in market actively looking for your services and solution. This all starts with paid search. With Google processing over 40,000 search queries per second globally, it’s the best way to get in front of people who are already convinced they have a need and are actively looking to fulfill that need. We’re also big fans of Bing Search, a very underrated source of leads. Rounding out our intent-based strategy is remarketing, people who are already familiar with your company’s website. We’ll create audiences of people and then market directly to them to bring them back to our offer.
We also use personas-based marketing, targeting only those by title, job description, company firmographics, and just about any other data point you can imagine. We’ll get your ads only in front of these people, in the right context, at the right time, and with the right offer in order to get them aware and interested in your solution and service. We use social media here (LinkedIn and Facebook) as well as display (banner) ads, content syndication, and account-based marketing in order to generate the leads you’re after.
Having designed and executed hundreds of B2B lead generation campaigns for Fortune 100 Global Enterprises, local services-based businesses, and small businesses we’ve learned a lot about how to generate qualified leads for our clients.
We have the expertise, knowledge, and systems in place to deliver B2B lead generation campaigns for companies large and small with budgets large and small. And while we have this experience, we also know that lead generation is not a one-size-fits-all marketing tactic. Each and every business is unique, their value proposition is unique, their offers are unique, and the circumstances and constraints that they operate with are unique. Because of our experience we’re positioned perfectly to be able to design, develop, and deliver the highest quality campaign possible.