Are You Getting the Best Performance Out of Your Paid Search Campaigns?
Whether your goal is to drive more website traffic, more leads, or more product sales via search engines making sure that you’re getting the highest possible return on your ad spend is crucial for any business owner or Digital Marketing Director.
Making sure that your internal team, agency, freelancer, or even your SEM management/optimization platform (do you really trust those folks now that Google has closed them out of the loop?) has your Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) and/or Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing) setup to ensure the maximum performance possible is difficult because, well, you’re not an expert in paid search. How are you to know whether or not they’re doing as much as they can be doing?
We can help with that by provide a comprehensive and actionable FREE SEM AUDIT.
There are so many settings, best practices, and recommendations it’s difficult to keep them all straight. Worse than that, Google has been recommending things that are in THEIR best interests and not their CLIENTS.
And please don’t fall for the “free SEM audit in 60 seconds” offer. Most free SEM audits are done by tools which only look for data and spit out whether or not you’re following rules and best practices.
We’re offering a human being with 20 years of paid search experience who has been in charge of more than $1 billion in ad spend review your account for all of the best practices as well as well SEM strategy, an ad copy audit, how your offer compares to your competitors, your conversion rates, whether you need to optimize your keyword bids, are you using all relevant ad extensions, and negative keywords, and a whole lot more. We’re going to give you a complete report filled with recommendations that will leave your search campaigns in a good place.
FREE SEM Audit Items
- Who has access to your account?
- When your ads are running?
- Where (location) are your ads running?
- Where (websites) are your ads running?
- Where (networks) are your ads running?
- Where (location) are people when they click on your ads?
- How much impression share are your keywords winning?
- What are your keyword’s quality scores?
- What devices are people using when they click on your ads?
- Is auto-tagging turned on?
- Is call reporting turned on?
- Are your ads running on Tragedy & Conflict or sexually explicit websites?
- Are you allowing Google to change your bids when they see fit?
- Are conversions being tracked? Where are conversions being tracked from?
- Is Google deciding which of your ads get shown and when?
- Are you excluding undesirable demographics?
Is the account structured optimally?
Do the campaigns and ad groups make sense or are they confusing?
Are the proper number of ads being used in each ad group?
Are you using ad extensions?
How often is the ad copy being refreshed?
Which competitors are you competing against and how do you stack up?
Are your ads getting the minimum click through rate?
Do you have too many (or too few) keywords in your ad groups?
Should you be using Shared Budgets?
Are the search query reports being reviewed for negative keywords?
How many negative keywords are being used (if any)?
Are your remarketing audiences setup?
Is your account linked properly with Google Analytics and Search Console?
Is Your Microsoft Advertising Account linked with Your Google Ads account?
Are your “Smart” campaigns under performing?
Do you have any scripts or rules running that are hurting performance?
Is your reporting using the right kind of attribution?
To have us perform an FREE SEM Audit we’ll need a few things:
- Access to your Google Ads (Adwords), Microsoft (Bing) Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console accounts. We can request access or you can invite us.
- Some background on the account, the campaigns, and the main goal(s) of the campaigns
- Depending on the size and complexity of the account 2+ business days to complete the audit
What you’ll receive from us:
- A full report outlining the things you’re doing right and the things that can be improved
- Recommendations on how to improve things
- A competitive Analysis showing how you stack up against your competitors
- Gaps in your marketing where you’re not showing up but your competitors are
If you’re interested in having us perform an FREE SEM Audit, please fill out the form below or give us a call. We’re more than happy to help!