Sales & Business Development
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a positive impact on clients. We’re looking for an experienced sales professional with past success in digital advertising selling Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, & Website Design & Development.
If you have the experience and an existing book of clients who would like a fully transparent digital agency experience, you may be a good match for our employment opportunities! Sales professionals with existing prior relationships with clients will be given preference.
We believe in more-than-fair compensation, so there is a chance you can become the highest paid person in the company. Lift Digital’s leadership team all have sales experience, so we’re not changing the commission structure after you bring in clients. We hated that BS and we don’t operate that way.
We’re offering a base salary plus residual commission on all business (new and returning). You keep earning so long as the client stays a client.
We offer fully-paid health benefits, have no limit to time off (our goal is taking off a week every quarter), flexible work schedules, and value results over activity (we’re not counting phone calls and emails, we measure client revenues).
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- At least 3 years prior experience in a digital agency required
- At least 5 years of selling SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Content Creation, Hubspot services, and/or web design & development is required
- Forging relationships with business owners and decision makers across marketing and sales organizations
- Candidate must have the comfort level to make cold calls and solicitations, but there will be plenty of sales enablement and marketing for inbound leads.
- Candidate is expected to generate new business opportunities and maintain relationships once opportunities become clients. You’ll always be connected to the clients you deliver, even if it’s only on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and team-building skills, comfort leading complex pursuits
- Previous experience with end-to-end acquisition, engagement, and retention digital marketing services and solutions
- Be responsible for your own sales forecasting, engagement of customers/prospects, and resource utilization against any leads
- Prior experience in selling online advertising to brands, networks and/or local businesses.
- Extensive experience in a work from home environment. Everyone is working remotely during COVID-19.
- Help marketing team members with marketing messaging, offers, potential customer pain points, and whatever else may be needed to align marketing and sales to help drive more sales
- Work with marketing to develop client offers, proposals, and presentations – ultimately setting relationships and engagements up for long-term success
- Track communications w/leads and prospects to support reporting & analytics
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, and develop effective approaches to competing and winning against competitors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deliver results and meet deadlines.
This role will be fully remote during the COVID-19 pandemic and probably after that as well. You don’t have to sit in a magical place to be able to be productive.
About Lift Digital Marketing
Lift Digital Advertising is a full-service digital agency based in Austin, Texas. We provide a consultative partnership focused on delivering the best marketing ROI possible.
Different from other marketing agencies focused on winning the next client or keeping you just happy enough not to fire them, Lift Digital’s mindset is to keep clients forever by investing like CFOs, operating like COOs, marketing like CMOs, and looking for growth opportunities like CEOs (because our team has been all of these).
One of the things that sets Lift Digital apart from our numerous competitors is our mission and how we go about doing things.
Help every client grow their business so that they can better support their customers, employees, and communities while embracing diversity and championing equality for all.
How We Do It
Honesty: We believe in complete honesty.
Integrity: We won’t hide or obscure the truth to clients or employees.
Hard Work: We’re going to do everything we can to make a client’s marketing as successful as possible. No one became successful being lazy.
Transparency: No holds barred, but we expect the same in return. It makes everyone’s jobs easier.
We’re privately-owned, we have reasonable growth goals and expectations, we believe it’s easier to keep a client than to get a client, we’re client-obsessed, we believe in working smarter, and we know that enjoying your work and coworkers makes during the job a whole lot easier. We also do our very best to keep normal, reasonable work hours and don’t operate like most agencies in that we believe that there is no such thing as a marketing emergency. It’s marketing, we’re not saving lives or curing COVID.
Please email your cover letter and resume to hello @ lift-digital.net (no spaces)